Suitable for Puppies, Adult and Senior Dogs.
VAT-free for working and sporting dogs.
Eden Fish Cuisine dog food uses only the finest ingredients: Scottish Salmon and North Atlantic Herring, including seasonally available Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock dependent on the “Catch of the Day”.
- 80% fish content, 20% fruit and vegetables.
- Super foods; Spirulina and Green Lipped Mussel.
- With added Coconut Oil for multi-health benefits.
- Low carbohydrate/sugar content.
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain, Gluten, White Potato.
- Freshly prepared Fish of human grade quality Salmon and Herring providing Omega 3 & 6.
- Prebiotics to support digestion.
- Health supporting Herbs, Organic Vitamins and Minerals for optimum absorption.
- Additional Joint Supplements.
- Made in Britain with British ingredients.
The natural anti-inflammatory properties of fish are ideal for dogs with:
Inflammation of the joints due to arthritis or similar problems.
Ideal for competition/agility dogs as a preventative/supportive measure (Use with Eden Joint Support for best results).
Great for Itchy skin when caused by intolerance to grain based foods.
Ideal for dogs with sensitive tummies/digestive issues (can be used with Eden Digestive Support).
Eden Fish Dog Food Ingredients:
Freshly Prepared Salmon 23%, Dried Herring 21.5%, Sweet Potato 13%, Dried Fish (including seasonally available Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock) 8%, Dried Salmon 8%, Freshly Prepared Trout 6%, White fish 6%, Salmon Oil 6%, Pea Fibre, Salmon Stock 1.5%, Lucerne, Chickpea, Coconut Oil 0.5%, Spinach, Carrot, Apple, Green Lipped Mussel 0.1%, Spirulina 0.1%, Rosehips, Burdock Root, Camomile, Aniseed & Fenugreek, Seaweed, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage, Thyme.
Crude Protein: 39%, Crude Oils and Fats: 17%, Crude Fibres: 3%, Crude Ash:11.5%, Moisture: 8%, Omega 6: 2%, Omega 3: 3.1%, Calcium: 2.1%, Phosphorus: 1.5%.