Suitable for Puppies, Adult and Senior Dogs.
(Currently supplied in clear bags, due to high demand.)
Eden Country Cuisine dog food uses only the finest ingredients: traditionally-reared freshly-prepared Suffolk Duck, grass-reared Lamb, Rabbit, Venison and whole Egg. Based on the Ancestral diet of your dog with a high content of quality animal protein aligned to a dogs natural food intake.
- 80% meat content, 20% fruit and vegetables.
- Low Carbohydrate content with fruit and vegetables.
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain, Gluten or White Potato.
- With added Coconut Oil for multi-health benefits.
- Prebiotics to support digestion.
- Health supporting Herbs, Organic Vitamins and Minerals for optimum absorption.
- Additional Joint Supplements.
- Made in Britain with British ingredients.
The raw ingredients are gently steam cooked at approximately 90 degrees Celsius producing a highly digestible food that retains as much of the natural balance as possible. Once cooled the vitamins and trace elements are added.
Eden Country Cuisine Dog Food Ingredients:
Freshly Prepared Duck 30%, Dried Duck 13%, Sweet Potato 13%, Freshly Prepared Lamb 10%, Dried Rabbit 8%, Freshly Prepared Venison 7%, Duck Fat 5%, Tapioca 3.5%, Chickpea 3.5%, Dried Lamb 3%, Whole Egg 2%, Duck Liver 2%, Pea Fibre 0.5%, Minerals & Vitamins, Carrot, Apple, Spinach, Coconut Oil 0.06%, Lucerne, Rosehips, Burdock Root, Camomile, Seaweed, Cranberry, Aniseed & fenugreek, Fructooligosaccharides 450mg/kg, Glucosamine 340mg/kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 340mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 240mg/kg, Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage.
Crude Protein: 32%, Crude Oils and Fats: 19%, Crude Fibres: 3%, Crude Ash: 12%, Moisture: 8%, Omega 6: 3.3%, Omega 3: 0.3%, Calcium: 2.4%, Phosphorus: 1.6%.