WHAT’S IN YOUR DOG’S BEARD
Your dog’s beard and muzzle area can contain a mixture of dried saliva, food particles (particularly with the trend towards raw feeding) and other dirt and debris. After a period of time, this can be difficult to remove and can also cause tangling in the hair which can be unpleasant for both dog and owner.
HOW DOES IT WORK
This uniquely formulated no rinse gel has been created to cleanse and moisturise your dog’s beard and muzzle and neutralise odours. Developed using a special combination of Manuka Honey, known for its antibacterial and hydrating properties, skin soothing Witch Hazel and Oatmeal and powerful antioxidant Camellia Leaf Extract that helps protect hair from external factors.
HOW TO USE
- Apply an appropriate amount of beard wash onto the beard and muzzle area
- Massage in well
- Leave for a few minutes
- Gently brush or comb through
- Buff with a dry absorbent towel to remove the dirt and debris. Make sure to use a light colour towel if you want to see the results of your efforts.
- Comb through for a silky salon finish
- Use regularly for best results
- Avoid eye area