Arden Grange Light dog food for:Adult dogs (1 yr+) who are overweight or with a tendency to weight gain.
Arden Grange Light dog food can also be used for senior dogs who are overweight or exercising a lot less or dogs requiring a lower protein or lower fat diet. Arden Grange light is also suitable for dogs with a large appetite or dogs that have a less active lifestyle.
Arden Grange Light Dog Food Nutritional Information:
- Lower in calories – ideal for dogs who are watching their waistlines
- Increased fibre – to help your dog feel satisfactorily full
- Added L-carnitine – may help to maintain lean body mass by increasing the conversion of fat to energy
- Fresh chicken and high quality chicken meat meal – providing protein of a very high biological value
- Lower in fat – only easily digestible pure chicken and fish oils used in the recipe
- Extremely palatable – the inclusion of fresh chicken and the tasty chicken liver coating means that diet food need not be bland!
Arden Grange Dog Food Light Analytical Constituents:
Crude Protein 18% Fat Content 7.5% Crude Ash 6% Crude Fibres 3.5% Calcium .09% Phosphorous 0.6% Omega-3 0.46% Omega-6 1.63% L-carnitine (50mg/kg).
Rice 31 %; maize; 27%; chicken meat meal; beet pulp; fresh chicken 5%; chicken digest; refined chicken oil; yeast; krill; whole dried egg; whole linseed; minerals; prebiotic FOS; prebiotic MOS; yucca extract; glucosamine; MSM; chondroitin; cranberries; nucleotides.